..........[Use "Google Chrome" for best view!]..........
Posted by : fivenuckles2 Jun 23, 2014


Hi to all!
This is my second post for my personal blog.
I'm hoping for continuing my new career in blogger by next post.
I'm apologize for using this site as another medium, I'm just testing whether the redirect link is working from kumasub.net. Looks like it's working :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anyway, continue:
 photo KUMAfripSide-blackbulletDualAudiomkv_thumbs_20140523_081245_zps9ea4aa0e.jpg
Source Codecs File Size Resolution Aspect Ratio
DVD Rip x264/MPEG 133 MiB 864x480 16:9

Press "A" button to easily switch between Audio.

SL | Mirror | Watch (LQ)

Please report any dead link for faster re-up.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 EjakDerita! - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -