..........[Use "Google Chrome" for best view!]..........

Feb 12, 2017

[Study] Jom Belajar Koding Terengganu 2016



INTRODUCTION
On 4 and 5th November 2016 ago, I was attending Kursus "Jom Belajar Koding (JBK) 2016 Terengganu" at Perpustakaan Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Gong Badak, Terengganu.
During this time, I'm supposed to be working at the office.
But why I'm still attending this event?
Because of ONE objective; my strong passion and big interest towards coding languages.

The event's location, Perpustakaan Universiti Malaysia Terengganu

HOW DO I KNOW ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP?
I got the news from this site: Amanz.my
It said that the workshop will held in Terengganu.
Because of its rare location and time, I decide to attend this because I know there will be no more workshops anymore after this in Terengganu.

The interior workshop where it taking place...

KNOWLEDGES IN CODING
Actually I have studied these coding before during my study at UiTM Dungun and UiTM Shah Alam.
In the workshop, I got many new discovery and some interesting information hiding inside the codings.
There are certain codes and features that works differs from me.

The world tag team champions, the senseis....

WORKSHOP'S CONTENT COVERAGE
The workshop helds for TWO days (Friday and Saturday), and mostly covers on the introduction of programming languages, which includes:

  • HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
  • CSS (Cascade Style Sheet)
  • PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor; original name: Personal Home Page)


What we have covers so far...

OUTPUT
The good news is, every participants who attend this workshop will have some best opportunities to continuing the next chapter into to the next stage by choosing these THREE options:



MY REVIEW
I think that's all I've got to say.
I wish the workshop can held until few more days.
The certificate I've got from the workshop is still not enough for me.
Anyway at the "Baron Corbin's finisher", hopefully I can get something that may improve me for the sake of my future.
Tiang kayu very much. XD

2 comments:

  1. So, mcm mn coding anda? nk dekat setahuun dh ni belajar dari JBK.
    :)

    mahfudz @jbk_php_trainer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maaf lambat balas, baru perasan komen ni haha....
      Alhamdulillah.... program ni betul2 byk membantu saya.
      Setakat ni progress lancar dgn baik, dpt byk improvement, dan still study lg pasal coding ni.
      Lebih membanggakan (syukur), hasil program ni, saya dpt peluang kerja baru sebagai Penolong Peg. Teknologi Maklumat di UniSZA Gong Badak Terengganu tahun ni.
      Saya ucap trima kasih byk2 lah jugak kepada En. Mahfudz dan pihak lain2 kerana program ini.
      Teruskan program ni. Harap2 program ni diadakan lg pada masa hadapan (di Terengganu lah kalu boleh... hehehe). :)

      afiq aizat @jbk_php_participant_terengganu_2016

      Delete