..........[Use "Google Chrome" for best view!]..........

Feb 7, 2016

[Social] My blog is using Dual Language


HI!
Hi, just want to let you know.
If you realized, I'm currently using dual languages (English and Malay) for this blog.

WHY?
I live in Malaysia, and majority of the citizens only knows Malay language.
So, at least, I want to help them understanding what I have said in this blog for those who is weak in English (in the same time, promoting my blog). ^_^
Of course I'll use the English too so that you all can at least know what I'm saying, because I know not all of you visitors are came from Malaysia.
My rate in English language is located between the beginner and average.
I'm expected you will catch me using wrong grammar. Haha.. XD

Thanks for understanding me. Peace. V(_V_)

0 comments:

Post a Comment