..........[Use "Google Chrome" for best view!]..........

Aug 21, 2014

[Wrestling] Pro Wrestling as My Best Sports Entertainer

2014 Money in The Bank

Hello! Any wrestling fans here?

INTRODUCTION
I'm grown up to be fan of pro wrestling since 1998 thanks to WWE.
I admit that I miss WCW (World Championship Wrestling) and ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) era because my country only broadcasting the WWE during that time.
But since the availability of video streaming, I am very happy to look back on what I've missed during my childhood. :)

WHICH PROMOTIONS I CURRENTLY FOLLOW?
Currently I'm following most of wrestling promotions from United States, primarily WWE, but I'm also following iMPACT Wrestling, CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling), LU (Lucha Underground), ROH (Ring of Honor) and AEW (All Elite Wrestling).

MOST LOOKING FORWARD MATCHES
Speaking of wrestling matches, I'm only watch the matches that only include weapons (example: TLC match) because I can get bored very fast with single matches. I also watch matches which have many wrestlers involved (example: Money in The Bank ladder match).

AND NOW, FOR THE LATEST WRESTLING INFO
I think this year's Summerslam (2014) is totally awesome.
Especially between these two future main-eventers! (Ambrose and Rollins)
They got so much chemistry that make this week RAW main event is totally like real PPV match quality.
I even shock and once didn't think that they can deliver their best shot to make their match on Summerslam the best lumberjack match I've ever seen.
Really bad that Ambrose is written off this week so that he can finish filming his movie, Lockdown (I think).
Looking forward to see both of them in action again.



Thanks for reading my opinions/review here.
Just comments below if you want to share something.

*** Psst... I'm reading wrestling memes and watching Botchamania too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment