..........[Use "Google Chrome" for best view!]..........

May 29, 2018

[Internet] My Favorite Not-Exist-Now Websites


Whenever you surf the internet, there are usually some websites that you always visit, especially in your early internet surfing.
But today, they all gone now.
Remember times when you use these sites? Pepperidge farm remembers.
These are my favorite Not-Exist-Now websites I always visit.


1) First Ever Social Network - Friendster


  • This is my first ever social network website I've ever used.
  • This used to be my place where I always hang out with my network friends, talking about what happen in current situation.
  • However, the site got big hit decreasing of popularity/usage due to its content changing from social network type into gaming center type.
  • Since its ceased operation now, Facebook took its place as the No. 1 website today.


2) Video Streaming - JpopSuki TV & Music PlayOn.

 

  • This site used to be my no. 1 source of streaming Asian Promotional Video (PV).
  • Its contains most of videos which could not appear in streaming sites such as YouTube.
  • Currently, the site is recently down now, and I assume that the administrator have not enough supports to maintaining the hosting.
  • The original JpopSuki site currently will not open its registration site, so I have no idea on how to be invited there.


3) Storage Hosting - KumpulBagi & MegaUpload

 

  • Boys, these sites are the best cool file hosting ever for me.
  • I always used them to store my files because they have fast upload/download progress.
  • But since you already know, MegaUpload is knocked down, and currently replaced by Mega.nz as its predecessor.
  • For Kumpulbagi, no comment from me, but its a shame that it went down when the site is actually a big hit popular used by the users.


4) Music Playlist - MixPod & TuneList.net

 

  • When creating a new post/website, I usually put some playlist so that the visitors can visit a sound sparking website.
  • This site allow us to create our own music playlist.


5) Anime Episodes - Cyber12 & Ani-Haven.net


  • I was young and hunger to get the latest anime of that time, but I don't know which sites are very popular back then, so..... I found only these two sites.
  • These sites were used to be a High Quality video, with good compression, low file size, anime episodes storage.


6) Music Download - Esnips & Mp3Skull

 

  • I'm still remember during my early experience of using internet, I'm always use Esnips to search the music.
  • At the time, I even upload my file here because Esnips also acts as a storage hosting site.
  • However, it went down and I use Mp3Skull as the next alternate source.
  • Unfortunately, Mp3Skull also went down because the site is engaging in copyright-infringing activity, subsequently got attack by the court.
  • Current Mp3Skull.io site, I'm not so sure... hmmm. 


7) Coming soon into the list..... 
Sorry....... by brain right now cannot remember old websites I used to know.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your post, it is quite intersting and colourful at the same time, everythiing is so unique and I know that because I checked the information. MP3Skull How to download

    ReplyDelete